Friday, April 06, 2007

Three Crosses
Golgatha
The perfect symbol for Golgatha.
The place where Jesus was crucified along with the 2 thieves.
After the third day, He arose alive and triumphant from the grave, and JESUS LIVES!!!
Thank you Andi for putting this pattern on the Monthly DishCloth yahoogroup KAL.
Thank you to the designer Rhonda White .

©copyright 3/20/05 by Rhonda K. White

http://www.knittingknonsense.com


Garage sale yarn, no label, so don't know the brand or color.
I would call the color Forest Green.

5 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Becka said...

Hey! I love your banner in the corner! i put one up on my blog and then found that I couldn't customize or sign in, what have you done for a solution? Do you just sign into blogger.com?

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Becka said...

Hey! I installed the banner in all of my blogs! I'm so happy that I saw your's again when I was looking over the Knitters Gallery in my blog (Whimsical Knitting) and contemplating a way to make it look more professional. Anyway, I'm so happy to have found you and the banner! It's as I thought, very easy to sign in and out @ blogger.com and then make customizations once you go to the dashboard and pick your block, just click on template, which I'm sure you have already discovered, LOL! I'm so excited to have found it! It's one of our favorite verses..."as for me and my house we will serve the Lord"...very cool! THANKS!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger car34 said...

Hi becka
Isn't it great!! I asked Andi of the yahoogroup about the banner and she steered me to the right place. I use the Blogger:Dashboard to get on the blog. Don't ask how I got it and where I got it because I don't remember. it brings me up to my four blogs and I manage them from there.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Lulu said...

beautiful!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where can I find the pattern for the Three Crosses dish cloth and any other Christian dish cloth patterns available?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home