I call this my CHRISTMAS COLLECTIONS.
I have some more to come in this series.
Kathy

Rocking Horse Dish cloth
Dec Monthly Dish Cloth KAL
knitted with the Monthly Dish Cloth KAL yahoogroup.
Peaches ' n Creme
Color: ecru
Outline: Emerald
I tried something new with this one. I outlined the pattern with some cotton yarn and used bright red yarn
( looks lavendar, doesn't it)
for the neck tie and green cotton knot for the eye.
I think it turned out kind of cute.
Pattern can be found in the files of this yahoogroup.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MonthlyDishcloths
Mariah
I have some more to come in this series.
Kathy

Rocking Horse Dish cloth
Dec Monthly Dish Cloth KAL
knitted with the Monthly Dish Cloth KAL yahoogroup.
Peaches ' n Creme
Color: ecru
Outline: Emerald
I tried something new with this one. I outlined the pattern with some cotton yarn and used bright red yarn
( looks lavendar, doesn't it)
for the neck tie and green cotton knot for the eye.
I think it turned out kind of cute.
Pattern can be found in the files of this yahoogroup.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MonthlyDishcloths
Mariah

Mid Nov Poinsettia Dish Cloth
Monthly Dish Cloth KAL
knitted with the Monthly Dish Cloth KAL yahoogroup.
Lily Sugar 'n Cream
Color: Red with yellow embellishments.
Pattern can be found in the files of this yahoogroup.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MonthlyDishcloths
Ginger

Christmas Bell Dish Cloth
Mid Nov Dish Cloth knitted with the Dish Cloth Fun KAL group
Sugar 'n Cream
Color: Emerald
http://home.earthlink.net/~oscarsdotter/id2.html

I choose to call this my Christmas Star Dish Cloth
I found the pattern on the internet
Knitted Star Cloth designed by Rhonda White
http://www.knittingknonsense.com/starcloth.html
Didn't have enough of one color so I used yellow and gold. I knitted two rows of each color until I ran out of the yellow and finished up with the gold on the top.
I really like how this turned out.
Peaches 'n Creme
Color: Lost bands so I am not sure of the colors I used.






9 Comments:
ooohhh..... I really like that. I think I will steal your idea. That little detail really makes the cloth look much nicer;) And your others are fabulous. Love all the colors & designs. Beautiful work.
Your cloths look beautiful. I love the extra details. I may have to try that too!
All I can say is that you are a genius! I love your details on the rocking horse and pointsettia cloths.
Thanks for the idea.
Happy knitting :)
I just love what you have done to personalize your cloths. They are just beautiful. I am always so inspired when I come and browse through your blog. Keep up the good work.
Kayleen
Houston, TX
kgclements@earthlink.net
http://kayleenknits.blogspot.com/
I really like your blog site. Your cloths are great!! I would like to know where I can get the pattern for the bell?!?
I certainly would like to thank you all for the kind words about my blog. I am having such fun doing the dish cloths, adding them to my blog and then hearing all your positive reactions. Thank you very much.
Your doing a beautiful job on your cloths and your blog. I look forward to seeing many more.
I have enjoyed looking at the cloths that you are knitting! I love to make cloths too, and I have to agree with you that the patterns in garter stitch do show up much better! Come visit my blog and take a look at some of the cloths that I've made! I am giving a lot for Christmas gifts so I've definitely been busy! :-)
blondeknits.wordpress.com
Great job! I love the extra little touches- good ideas. The colors of that star cloth are great.
Post a Comment
<< Home