Wednesday, December 13, 2006



Ginger
Swish with a Twist

I am finally getting around to knitting this dishcloth. It became quite a topic on Monthly Dishcloths yahoogroups. The magazine was kind enough to finally let us have the pattern as a freebie.
I want to also thank one of the gals that gave me the courage to knit the cable without a cable needle.
It wasn't difficult at all. I would never have thought to do without them, if she hadn't mentioned it.

Sugar 'n Cream
Color: Rose Pink
(my scanner if off with the color)




Part of my Christmas CollectionChristmas Stocking

Here is the Dec KAL on Fun Knitting Dish Cloths KAL
http://dishclothcorner.blogspot.com/
The first couple of days it was really a mystery but finally it came into view.
Sugar 'n Cream
Color: Red
This could be embellished but I haven't done it yet.



1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also made the stocking but mine is in green. It was a bit of a mystery at first!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home