A place to show off my completed knitted dish cloths that are such fun to make: short, easily finished, and instant gratification.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Love to Knit
This dishcloth was put on a yahoogroups, EnidsDesigns KAL, that has now disbanded. It was fun to do. It was also my first "talking" dish cloth. It was designed by
one of the MOD of the lonestarstateknitters @ yahoogroups.
Hi wendy in md. Yes I did use cotton, Lily brand. She never explained why she was disbanding the group other than to say she was moving on to other things.
Michelle, The Love to Knit dish cloth was posted on Enid Danforth's yahoogroups that is now disbanded. It was a guest designer. If you contact her, she should be able to help you. It is a nice one, I agree!
4 Comments:
I love it! Did you use cotton?
Do you know why the group closed?
Hi wendy in md.
Yes I did use cotton, Lily brand. She never explained why she was disbanding the group other than to say she was moving on to other things.
Any chance you still have the pattern? I love this and want to knit it!
Michelle,
The Love to Knit dish cloth was posted on Enid Danforth's yahoogroups that is now disbanded. It was a guest designer. If you contact her, she should be able to help you. It is a nice one, I agree!
Post a Comment
<< Home