Pam
Log Cabin Dish Clothworsted weight cotton colors: many!
This is my first log cabin!!
I got the pattern from the Mason Dixon Knitting book.
I bought some scraps of cotton worsted at a garage sale and I thought this would be the ideal time to try. I have several new techniques and patterns on my to-do knit list. The log cabin technique was one and the Curve of Pursuit is another that I am going to get to soon. Knitting just isn't boring anymore. I have had such a great time with knitting after a hiatus of about
6 or 7 years.
The one thing I am going to have to learn about this technique is to be able to pick up stitches in a smooth and easy way.






3 Comments:
Love it!
Found ya on the yahoo bloglist!
Thanks for looking. I thought it didn't look too bad for the first one.
this looks great! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home