Thursday, October 05, 2006



This is the Monthly DishCloths Kal for October.
I didn't have black, grey or whatever, so I made a dark green cat. Of course, I didn't know it was a cat. That is part of the fun. Knit a pattern and try to see how long it takes you to guess what it is. I am still having loads of fun doing this.

The yarn skein was from a garage sale so don't know brand or color.




Edda
This is the second "Baby Feet" dish cloth I have made. The friend I gave the first one to won't use it for dishes but wanted another so she can use it as an antimacassars on her living room chair.
I think since I did it in ecru, it reminds me of "Footprints in the Sand".

http://www.knittingknonsense.com/babyfeet.html
Peaches 'n Creme color: Ecru

9 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Dark green works fine!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger stitching pooh said...

I did my cat in white couldn't find the other colors either oh well it turned out cute :) jan

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Jana B said...

You find yarn at yard sales too? Awesome!!!! I'm not alone!

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such lovely cloths! My cat is a bright orange, and I love it, but I also think it is a bit funny. I like the idea of the dark green cloth :) I never thought of finding my cotton at yard sales, but after reading your posts, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled! How do you get your cloths to show up so nice in photos? As you can see, the cloths I've tried to shwo so far have been too dark in the pics....

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger car34 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I love the little feet wash cloth and would like to know how I could get the pattern from you. If you could email me at ontheway20010@yahoo.com and let me know it would be appreciated. Thank you and I love your work, it is all very nice.

 
At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rocking horse is jus great. Thanks for posting

 
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a great post! Love IT. I would like to know where you got the footpritnt pattern. I would make great baby cloths. I have a couple of friends expecting soon.

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The footprints cloth looks fabulous. If you could e-mail it to me, I'd really appreciate it. m7925k@yahoo.com. They look just like footprints in the sand. Would make a wonderful baby washcloth. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home