Friday, August 18, 2006

Round Lacy Dish Cloth

Knitted on my own just because I loved the pattern
Lion's Cotton color: basil

Debbie




Light House

Knitted with Monthly Dishcloths yahoogroup
Peaches ' n Creme color: blue

Evelyn



Embossed Leaves
Knitted with heartandlight yahoogroup
Peaches 'n Creme color: baby green

Dana M.



Dolphin in the Waves

Knitted with Monthly Dishcloths yahoogroup
Peaches 'n Creme cone color: ecru

Linda Kay


Three Crosses Dish Cloth
Thanks to the Heart and Light Yahoo Groups email list

Monica









4 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger babette said...

Great start to your blog.
The dishcloths are beautiful! I haven't started MD mid-August yet.
Love the colors of yours.

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reconize the Darrell Waltrip dishcloth. It is one of my favorites. You are doing a great job. It is great to see color choices of others. TX for sharing apple

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger car34 said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. Still learning about blogs and knitting dish cloths.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Knitting Rose said...

Good job, pretty colors. Have fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home