Friday, August 18, 2006

This is the first entry on my knitting blog. I really don't know what I am doing yet but I will.
Thanks for looking in. It's almost as much fun to share with people that appreciate your experience with knitting as it is to do the actual knitting.

4 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Your dishcloths are beautiful!!

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

Your bog is coming along in a wonderful manner.
Not only are the dishcloths you made beautiful, but the pictures you took, and the way you presented them are great.
Keep up the good work!
Blessings,
Margaret Mary

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger car34 said...

Hi tammy and margaret mary.
Thanks for checking my blog. As for the pictures, I used my scanner. I learned this with my bead weaving.

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Penney
from MonthyDishcloths

 

Post a Comment

<< Home